Online telehealth sessions from the comfort of your home or office for anxiety, depression, stress reduction, and women's mental health.
What We Can Help With:
- Stress Management
- Postpartum Depression and Anxiety
- Chronic Pain
- Grief and Loss
- Eating Disorders
- Adjustment Disorders
- Job Loss
- and More
How We Can Help:
- Talk Therapy
- Specialized perinatal mental health therapy
- Specialized eating disorder therapy
- Group Therapy
- Support Groups
- Mood Management Skill Building
- Mindfulness Skill Building
- Emotion Regulation Skills
- and More
Therapy when and where it is most convenient for you
Maybe self-improvement has been on your mind for a while and you've been asking yourself how you'll actually make time for it. With virtual therapy sessions, you can eliminate drive time and even schedule 30 minute visits rather than hour-long visits to accommodate busy work schedules or work around nap times with kids.
Is virtual therapy as effective?
Yes! Research shows that teletherapy provides the same quality of care as traditional therapy. According to the American Psychological Association, teletherapy is just as effective as in-person sessions for treating a wide range of mental health conditions, including depression and anxiety disorders.
Do I have to live in CO to do virtual appointments?
We have some therapists that are able to see clients virtually if they reside in IL, NC, SD, KS, NM and PA.
Will my insurance cover it?
In most cases, insurance will cover virtual therapy if you have coverage for psychotherapy services. A quick call to your insurance company will help you confirm if this is the case.
Do I have to wait a long time to get an appointment?
Our office has providers with appointments available this week.
It's time to take the leap and get started!
Give us a call at (719) 357-8957 or schedule online now by clicking "Get Started" below!
Signs of a Bigger Problem
- You're not feeling like yourself
- You're struggling to function, having a hard time taking care of yourself, your responsibilities and/ or your relationships
- You have medically unexplained physical symptoms or have been told by your doctor that the cause of your symptoms may be psychological
- Loved ones have noticed that something is "off" or have expressed concern
- Your appetite and/ or sleep has changed
- You have frequent headaches, stomach aches or other pains
- You don't feel happy with your life and you're in need of a change
Hope for Healing. Things Can Get Better.
Seeking help is a wonderful step in the right direction. We all experience tough times. Sometimes we get stuck and need extra support. You can't be expected to know how to deal perfectly with everything. That's why professional therapy exists. Therapy is a wonderful, proactive way to take care of yourself and prioritize your well-being. Not only can sessions be immediately stress relieving and healing because of the empathy and compassion you receive, but over time you can actually learn how to transform pain to empowerment and change your life!
At Mindful Springs, we offer a variety of treatment methods including talk therapy, Brainspotting, and EMDR to help you improve your mental health and experience better quality of life.