Our office and staff are taking extra precautions to limit the spread of COVID-19 at this time. These precautions include offering virtual appointments through a secure platform, asking all clients and staff to wear masks in our office and increased cleaning in the office (updated Fall 2021).
- We have returned to offering most appointments in-person if requested and this is dependent upon each staff member.
- We still require all clients and staff to wear masks while in the office and common areas of the building.
- Staff will sanitize surfaces between appointments.
- We will maintain 6ft of distance between clients and staff whenever possible.
- We will require all clients and staff to remain home when they have any symptoms of respiratory illness and to take their temperature each time before coming into the office.
- Please only bring those who are essential to the appointment to sessions and to leave all others at home.
- We ask staff and clients to wash hands before appointments.
- We ask that staff and clients minimize exposure to COVID between appointments.
- Staff and clients will inform Mindful Springs Counseling if they believe they've been exposed so we can take steps to minimize spread.
- Finally, we ask that clients who have a job that exposes them to those infected with COVID-19 continue to meet for appointments via telehealth.