Virtual 1:1 and group coaching sessions with an empowering lifestyle, health & wellness, career, or parenting coach to turn your dreams into your reality
What Can Coaching Help Me With?
- Achieving a life-long goal
- Manifesting higher income
- Developing more self-awareness and a deeper connection with yourself
- Increasing intimacy
- Mindful Parenting
- Career goals
- Assertiveness skills for women in the workplace
- Starting a business
- Better relationships with your spouse or kids
- Developing a positive relationship with your body or self image
- Developing healthier eating habits
- And more!
How We Can Help:
- Solutions-focused sessions
- Individual coaching
- Group coaching
- Skill building
- Mindfulness-based coaching
- Parent coaching
- Couples coaching
- Entrepreneurial and career coaching
- And more!
What is the difference between coaching and therapy?
Coaching is about breaking through barriers (often emotional or cognitive) to achieve your goals, while therapy is traditionally targeted towards treating mental illness, functional impairments affecting individuals and relationships, and emotional self-care. Emotions are a significant part of both coaching and therapy as are addressing core beliefs creating challenges in your life.
One service is not better than the other and whether you should be seeking therapy or coaching really depends on your specific needs. The main difference between the two services is that therapy tends to be problem-focused on symptoms of mental illness or relationship problems. Our therapists typically create problems-based treatment plans with their clients that are working toward a goal of mental health improvement.
On the other hand, coaching is naturally goal-focused. Our coaching clients usually cannot identify any symptoms of mental illness or none that are causing a signifiant functional impairment and are looking for support to reach a personal life, career or relationship goal. Coaching clients may be (or become) aware of limiting beliefs or emotional barriers, but these barriers are not mental illness.
At Mindful Springs, all of our coaches are also therapists, which means you will get an expert in mental health and an expert coach who can quickly identify if there may be mental health issues presenting that are creating barriers to your goals. We'll also be prepared to refer you to a mental health professional to address these issues if needed, often within our own practice which will make your experience more efficient, effective, and collaborative!
The following staff members offer coaching services:
Is Coaching Right for Me?
- You're highly motivated to reach a specific goal or goals
- You're generally high functioning
- You're ready to move forward and create the life of your dreams
- You have strong mood management practices and skills
- You're ready to own your confidence and power
- You are looking for support + accountability